Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Santa Visits Again!

We must be the luckiest people in Hurricane!  We got a special visit from Santa again this year.  We figure that his reindeer must get tired right around here each year because he has stopped by Grandma & Grandpa's house the last few years and there are even pictures from when our Daddy was a little boy and Santa would stop by and say hello.

My little brother Tyler was quick to greet him with a hug.  He was so excited to see Santa. 

My mom was tricky and got a picture of me smiling ear to ear when I realized who had stopped by.  
I sure love Santa.

Check out my cousin Karter.  Even he was so excited!!!

Santa gave us each a special surprise... coloring books!

I guess my baby cousin Brigham was nervous or something because anytime Santa would look at him 
he would scream and scream.

I almost forgot.  We each got PEZ dispensers too.  Those are the coolest candies.  Santa could only stay for a second... so we wished him a Merry Christmas and told him thank you and he was on his way.

Here's a picture of all of us on the mantle.  I think we take this same picture every year.  
Look at Brigham.  He is so funny eating his box of crayons.

There.  I got my piece of candy and I was ready to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment