Monday, January 23, 2012

Playing With Glow Sticks

The other night Colby pulled out some glow sticks for the boys to play with.  Soon after that Aunt Lauren came over and showed them how to turn into stick figures.  They thought that was the funniest thing ever and had to take their own turns at it.  I'm embarrassed of these first pictures... all the ones of Marshall... I had been shooting video earlier the same night and had my lens set to manual focus.  It just took me a while to realize and by that time Marshall's turn was all over.  And I just had to keep these photos, even if they were out of focus.

Marshall was turning flips and then he took off his head and rolled it down his arms.  Ahhh!


Here's Tyler.  He had fun playing basketball with his own head.

No comments:

Post a Comment