Thursday, January 5, 2012

Muir Woods

We woke up Thursday morning and headed out to Muir Woods and Sausalito.  Muir Woods is part of the Redwood Forest and is just 12 miles from San Francisco.  It is not where you can find the really wide trees you could drive through, but it is where you can find some of the tallest trees.

This was cool.  It documented the history/life of the tree based on events in the world.

Everything was so beautiful and green!

I love Colby.
 This is one of the only pictures of Tara and I together.  
What we really should have documented was the epic shopping trip to Forever 21 later this same night!
 I was totally impressed by the amount of moss that covered everything.  
Moss is not something we see much of here in the desert of Southern Utah.  I wish it was.
I'm so glad we made the time to come here.  
It was nice to walk around in the green forest and enjoy the quiet, calm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment