Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Special : Southern Utah Wedding Photographer

...click the picture if its too small to read...

I had a lovely time at my cousin's wedding last weekend and now I've got an itch to book some weddings of my own. I'm extending this offer to the first three weddings that mention this special at booking OR until the end of August. Whichever comes first. Please note my wedding packages start at $500. Contact me to discuss your special day in detail.


astrattonphoto@gmail.com
435.680.6604

The night was full of all things pretty. I snapped a few shots of the details, but in keeping with being on vacation I focused more on spending family time and a little less on capturing all that was going on with my camera. And for the record, thanks Rachel and Colt for the beautiful evening. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. I would LOVE that! To bad I'm not getting married for a couple years. ):

    ReplyDelete