Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love These Boys

After the party we took a second to have a little celebratory photo shoot.  It's always so hard to get my own kids to cooperate for me while taking pictures, but I'm glad we did it.  It's fun to remember the little things.  Like how Marshall had to wear his cowboy boots and Tyler's cute smile with that missing tooth. I'm not sure I ever explained that before: when Tyler's teeth were just starting to come in he fell and hit his tooth which eventually killed it.  Once it came in all the way it just started to get weak and brittle.  When he was 16 months we had it removed because it was just yucky and there was no reason to keep it.  So for the next few years he'll have a little gap there, which I thought would bother me, but it doesn't really.  That's just Tyler.  Until his big teeth come in.

Happy birthday boys.  You guys make my life worth living.  Love you.  I hope 2 and 4 are good to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment