Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reverse Psychology?

So... tomorrow I am quitting sugar. It really helped me last time I did it, but even more importantly, when I eat sugar I eat lots of it and then my belly keeps it. So my friend Tara and I are working together and saying goodbye to sweets. And in lieu of such a lifestyle change I thought I'd live it up today, make some chocolate chip cookies, and eat to my heart's content. And I did. I'm sure I ate at least a dozen of them on my own.

Now I have a belly ache and I'm pretty sure I don't want to eat another cookie for half of forever from now.
Yeah for getting healthy! Haha.

3 comments:

  1. I've had quite a few treats this weekend too knowing that I was going to leave it all alone starting today. I am relieved though. I really am an all or nothing kind of person when it comes to food especially, so this works for me. It helps to have a friend to check in with too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this goal every Sunday, but unfortunately I have no will power:/ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex and I are getting back on the wagon right now, too. We ate too many oatmeail chocolate chip cookies over teh weekend, so I sympathize.

    ReplyDelete