Friday, April 22, 2011

Party Time

So for a few months now, Marshall has been telling me he wanted to have a "Boy Party."  So I started thinking of all kinds of things boys do and threw it into a party.  Haha.  It was super low key, but I thought it was fun.  I stressed a little over how many kids to invite since we were doing a combined party for the boys and our playgroup friends were an obvious choice, but then Marshall had kids from Preschool he wanted to invite but I didn't know how to go about that without inviting everyone, so we ended up with a larger scale party than I really wanted, but it was still totally fun.

This is their invitation.  
It was a front and back card, but I've put it side to side here so it is all visible.

Here's some pictures of the guests and all the fun they were having.

Despite his cast, Tyler was able to have fun with everything there was to do.

We made bugs.

The favors were shovels and had a bunch of Marshall & Tyler's favorite candy 
as well as glow in the dark bugs that Marshall found at Target.

The boys got spoiled.  Here's a few of them opening gifts (and all their friends that were watching).


Time for cake!
I let the boys choose their own candles.  
Marshall was really excited about some star ones and Tyler chose Lightning McQueen candles.


Here's a shot of all the kids.  
I'm not sure why Tyler was sad... he actually had a lot more sad moments than I anticipated.  
It was his party though... you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment