Friday, July 27, 2012

Maui Ocean Center

Besides having 10 whole days of Colby and the boys without interruptions from work and stuff, my favorite part of our vacation was these little boys.  Marshall, Tyler, Karter, and Brigham made our trip just a little more magical and I loved it.  Before we left for Hawaii, the one thing we knew we would do was take the kids to the aquarium.  Look at how great they thought it was!

I snapped a few pictures of the creatures the boys loved the most.  I should have made a note of what each of these are called.  Whoops.

I think the best part of our trip to the Ocean Center was how excited the kids got about EVERYTHING!  They were constantly running from tank to tank, yelling at anyone that would listen to come look at this and come look at that.  Colby's dad reminded me once we were home that there was even some old guy that made an annoyed comment about the rambunctious kids that couldn't be tamed (I clearly remember that man looking exactly like Colby's dad, haha).

I love any time I can watch Colby be a hands on, excited dad.  That was one of the most attractive things about him when we were dating... I knew he would be an amazing dad, and he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment