Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning 2013

Christmas was so great for us this year.  We are truly blessed with anything we could ever want... tons of health and happiness and a wonderful family!

Here we are in our annual PJ picture in front of the tree on Christmas Eve.  Daddy picked out the boys' matching Angry Bird jammies and Mom kept with the color scheme for the girls.  Macy's shirt said "all Mommy wants is a silent night" which wasn't as humorous as I had thought because since she was just a couple weeks old she slept for five hours at a time at night.  She's a little angel, I tell you.


I love how we are still the ones that rush to pull the kids out of bed nice and early because we just can't wait to get the party started.  One of my favorite pictures from Christmas morning is their sleepy stroll into the family room with that marvelous bed head.

Santa didn't disappoint with the scooters and other surprises!  Marshall got the whole set of books we've been borrowing from the library that have helped him learn to love reading.  Tyler got a couple different spiky balls.  They must have been good little boys.

The boys have gotten good at choosing great gifts for others and it makes me so happy.  The got Daddy this remote control truck that has an attached air soft gun.  He had way too much fun shooting those BBs at anyone that came around.

Here's Macy with her spoils.  She got a couple super soft blankies and some cute stuffed animals.  That deer is my favorite!!!  I think one of my favorite things was to let the boys pick something for their little sister.  Marshall just couldn't decide what type of rattle he wanted to get her so we were at the store forever.  I helped him decide on the princess rattle.  Tyler picked her out her very own pink cell phone.  Because every child needs a cell phone these days.

We got spoiled at Grandma & Grandpa Stratton's... it was one of my favorite years.  So many thoughtful gifts and good time spent together.  Plus everyone was there for the first time in a couple years.  I guess I've gotten tired of my camera being an extension of me at every stop because these were the last pictures I took on Christmas Day.  I promise to do better and document the people and fun at each house next year.  It's always fun to look back at how everyone has grown up and have pictures of the kiddos with their great grandparents...

I guess I've gotten tired of my camera being an extension of me at every stop because these were the last pictures I took on Christmas Day.  I promise to do better and document the people and fun at each house next year.  It's always fun to look back at how everyone has grown up and have pictures of the kiddos with their great grandparents...

No comments:

Post a Comment