Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pleasant Surprise

Marshall and Tyler tagged along with me while I had a photo shoot yesterday.  I only had to remind them to stay out of the way a couple of times and even had a couple chances to snap some shots of them as well.  It truly is Murphy's Law that the times you are not intending/planning to take pictures of your kids is when they are their cutest.  I've tried just about everything to get cute portraits of them but I usually end up giving up because they like to try my patience...  Even when they are being so adorable in candid moments, if I take a second to pick up the camera they turn off the adorable and turn into aliens or something.  I was happy to come away with these photos of them from yesterday's shoot.

You can bet I'll be taking my little family back to this second location!

No comments:

Post a Comment