Monday, October 18, 2010

Marshall's Prayer

Marshall had some classic lines in tonight's prayer.
  • bless Carly, Cassadee, and Cierra so they can play basketball nicer
  • bless the fish so they can swim
  • bless Tyler to learn words so he can tell us what he needs in a nice "boice" (voice)
  • bless the birds so they can walk and fly and be stronger
  • bless us to work so we can get grass and sand
I'm totally spacing some other good ones... I know it!  He was cracking me up!!
  • after blessing all of his Grandma's he blessed Josh's Grandma too (referring to Josh Davis)
  • he stopped to tell me the shadow he saw by his room earlier looked like a boy
  • please help us to be nice to you-chother (each other)  ...that one was paraphrased...
  • bless George (his Curious George stuffed animal) to be good and do what I say so he doesn't have to go to time out
This kid makes me laugh all the time.  I don't know where he comes up with this stuff but I'm so glad he loves to pray.  As crazy as he has been the last little bit he is so receptive to spiritual things (thankfully) and I love it.

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you wrote it down so you can show it to him when he's older. I especially love the one about George. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously too cute! I LOVE that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I LOVE that little guy!

    ReplyDelete