Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful

We headed up to the cabin last night for a little early celebration with the Stratton family.  We have our schedules packed full this weekend so we got a jump on the festivities with our giant feast the night before.  There was a fair amount of snow on the ground, so we made sure to get up there early enough to play in the cold stuff.  The kids loved it!

Giving each other hugs...

The boys and I built ourselves a little snowman.  
I'm so glad Colby's sister Cierra showed up and grabbed my camera to take a few pictures.

The snowman borrowed Daddy's hat.

The boys (mainly Marshall, I guess) spent a good 10 minutes posing for pictures around the snowman.

Tyler snacked on a giant carrot... the one that was not chosen for the snowman's nose.

The snow was a fantastic distraction from our growling bellies and napless afternoon.

There's our handsome Daddy.  He kept busy stacking wood and frying a turkey.

Marshall kept face planting in the snow.  He thought it was great that you could just fall right over and it didn't really hurt.  When I took this picture he had been laying there for a while and I asked him if his face was getting cold.  He told me no and informed me that you could even breathe with your face in the snow.

We are so thankful for so many things.  Thankful for our family, our legacy, our love.  Basically everything.
Happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment