Thursday, November 11, 2010

Attack of the Balls

I know Colby is going to snicker when he reads the title of this post.  Oh well.  

One day Colby brought home a HUGE bag of these plastic balls.  Who knows where they came from, but they were picked up on a job and left at the shop for half of forever.  Colby decided they'd do more good at our house so he brought them home.  I'm not going to sugar coat it, I was totally bugged.  What was I going to do with all of these?  How could we ever actually use them?  There was nothing I could do about it though, the kids saw them first, so I had to learn to live with them. 

They were all dirty and dusty so the first item of business was to wash them.  I let the kids get in with them once they were given an initial rinse.  The boys loved it.  I think we may have to have another ball bath sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment