Friday, November 5, 2010

Blue Springs Reservoir

This fall Blue Springs had to be drained in order to repair the head gate.  We headed up one afternoon when Colby and his dad were going to be diving and working on some of it.  I snapped some pictures of the water level in order to show Chase (since he's halfway across the world on his mission) but they don't seem to do it justice.  The water was so low! and it got even lower once they were able to pull the head gate.  Too bad I never got pictures of that.

I couldn't decide which photos showed it best, so I've posted two.

The boys with Colby before he went in and got COLD!

Craig is the one in already... Colby's about to go.

Here's the encouraging, relatively warm crowd.

I wonder what the water temp was... since it was November and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment