Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I can hear the faint sound of a drum roll...

After two months of waiting (I'm sure you are all so anxious!) here are some pictures of our new house. I was waiting to post pics until I decorated, which I thought would have happened by now, but I realized that is closer to the bottom of my to do list. :) There aren't any pics of our bedrooms because I really want them to be all done up before anyone sees them. Otherwise they just look like our unmade beds. FYI: It has taken about 5 months for me to feel like I can take care of my family AND my home and still feel well balanced. I have not, however, converted to being a bed maker. Not yet anyway. Now on with the tour.

This is the view out our front door. LOVE IT!
This is our entryway...
Our family room...
Our kitchen/office... the kitchen and the 1/3 acre lot are what sold me!
The extra bedroom is serving as a playroom for the next couple of years...
The guest/main bathroom...
I had to show you the detail on the shower curtain. It is the only decor that is up in our house and I made it. I couldn't find one in the colors I wanted so I made one out of a set of sheets. Marshall is very proud of the fact that I can sew four straight lines. He always says, "Mommy make a 'ower 'urtain."

The high ceilings, walk in master closet and room around the house to let us feel like we can breathe were welcome changes from the townhome. Every day I thank my lucky stars that our neighbors do not smoke! Another welcome change. We love our house and would love to have you come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment