Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3.

Haha.  Favorite TV show...  This list is miles longer than it should be.  I never used to be a huge TV watcher and in fact plan to cancel our satellite subscription before the end of the year.  But that doesn't keep me from filling my DVR with a handful of different shows that I can't help but love.  I think my habit started when Colby was working out of town and I found myself staying awake until 2 am, unable to fall asleep.  I figured on those hard nights I'd lay awake in bed for hours or I could fall asleep watching TV.  So, the list goes by the day it records on my DVR.
  • Iron Chef America
  • Giada at Home (love her food!!!)
  • House
  • Kate Plus 8
  • NCIS
  • NCIS: Los Angeles
  • The Biggest Loser
  • 19 Kids and Counting
  • MODERN FAMILY!!!! Oh, how I love this show!
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Cougar Town (I try not to love it... but I can't help it.)
  • The Office
  • House Hunters
  • Say Yes to the Dress
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • The Marriage Ref (That show was hilarious!!!)
The one show that will always have a place at the top of the list is Friends.  I love that show.  I have the entire series on DVD and used to have it beyond memorized... where did my memory go since I've had kids?  Oh yeah, my Uncle Jeff taught me that one long ago, "my kids definitely got my wife's brains."  Buh, duh, duh, chh!  Anyway, I love it and passed that love on to my siblings and my baby sister shamelessly quotes it to her peers that just look at her and wonder what she could possibly be talking about.  I'd love for there to be some kind of Friends reunion.  I realize that's unlikely so I plan to enjoy Modern Family as the chart topper for currently running shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment