Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2.

 Favorite Movie
I am not a serious critic.  I don't think too far ahead while watching.  I just like to be moved.  Sad movies hold a special place in my heart because they feel "real."  Some of my favorite movies, in no particular order, are:
  • Hope Floats
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Zoolander
  • Life is Beautiful
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • Mr. & Mrs. Smith
  • Big Daddy
  • Gone in 60 Seconds
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Stepmom
  • P.S. I Love You
  • Romeo & Juliet (done by Baz Luhrmann)
  • Just Married
  • Ratatouille... any Pixar film actually
  • The Notebook
Not that any one of these are at the top of my list at this exact moment, but they have all held the "favorite" spot at one point in time and I still love them.  Basically, I love a good chick flick, something to make me laugh, and a little suspense is always appreciated.  I realize there's not a lot of representation in the Suspense department, because I can't think of an individual movie, but I like most of them as long as there's not an excess of stereotypical MAN stuff, I like it.  And there is a difference between suspenseful and scary.  I am NOT a fan of scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment