Sunday, May 9, 2010

Godspeed

A couple of months ago we all gathered at Colby's parents' house for a greatly anticipated moment. Chase's call had come. The silly boy had already opened it that morning, but had to keep it all a secret until we all got together. The family gathered around and couldn't wait to find out who had "called it." Haha. No one was even close.
We all were, and are, so excited for this new chapter of your life to begin. There has never been a doubt in my mind that your call was truly inspired.
You are such a fun and giving person. You've been taught how to work and how to love. You'll be an incredible blessing to the people of Singapore and Malaysia.
(I'm crying right now harder than I've cried at all these last couple of months.)
I pray for your safety, and I know I'm not the only one.
These next two years will be a time of service and growth for you. You will be an incredible instrument in the Lord's hands. I'm so proud of you for your courage and desire to do what is right. Thank you for being such a great example to your family, especially your nephews. They look up to you so much and this giant example of obedience will leave a lasting impression.
Thank you Chase. I love you. We all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment