Monday, October 5, 2009

PARTY!!! All are welcome.

I'm hosting a Heritage Makers party at my house on Thurs. at 7 pm. I'm a little challenged and haven't learned to do links on here yet. I know everybody... it's SOOOO simple. I just haven't done it yet and don't have the time RIGHT NOW. Just go check out heritagemakersDOTcom. You'll love all their products. Then when you want to buy some, order them from my party. Thanks. I was told that all of their books have gone down in price, that anyone who attends a party gets a free 12x12 page, and 8x8 books (one of the BEST sizes) is on sale for $39.95. If you need something to do Thurs. night come on over and bring anyone you want to. Leave me a comment if you need my number or address. I hope you can make it!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea! How have you been? Your little family is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete