1. Stop calling names. I have the worst habit of calling really lame, 5 year old type names. Dummy. Goober-head. Poop-face. That one's really embarrassing. This needs to stop. It became really eye opening when after being up for 1 hour and 15 minutes I had called two names and made it three by noon.
2. Save some dang money. It just needs to happen. Last year I thought about doing this weekly challenge but never did. But I might just do it this time.
P.S. I do not love to gossip, but that blog had the best chart made... not even considering the cute graphics.
3. Get rid of the things in the garage and kitchen that I do not use.
4. Complete my Personal Progress. Again. :)
5. Blog more. AT LEAST once a week on this blog documenting family life and twice a month on my photography blog. I have really slacked off in my blogging this last year. Some say it has something to do with having more kids and a busier life... maybe they're right. Haha.
6. Attend a Power of Moms retreat. I believe I have a few friends (Tara... Jessica...) that will join me on this one!
7. Write a to do list DAILY.
8. Be more accountable for my online spending habits. I was trying to think of the best way to do this... like only one purchase per month for a "want" item. I don't intend to limit "need" items because sometimes online shopping is just the best way to get it done. But once a month seemed a little tricky... we need to start with baby steps. So I think what I'm going to do is ask Colby his opinion of my "want" items and if he's fine with it I'll go ahead with it. If not, I'll be getting a handle on it. Maybe my plan will change. I really think it's gonna be a lot harder than I think.
9. Implement a better record keeping/bill tracking/life mastering method. I picked up an unnamed (I don't want to bash their designs & system) kit that I already don't love... I guess I'm picky... so I'm going to look around a tiny bit more before I just suck it up and use the one I have.
10. Make a blog book. I might only get the first year or two done... but I want to make some progress on this project! I've wanted to for years now...