Saturday, August 24, 2013

A long, long time ago...

Way back in June we went shooting because Uncle Rodney came down and we wanted to go blow stuff up with him.  Ironically, I don't have any pictures of Rodney or his boys... Grandpa Tom came along and Brady & Cassadee, Matt & Melissa, and Matt's dad & brothers were there too.  The guys had a bunch of tannerite to shoot at and had rigged up some great targets that made for a lot of fun.  I didn't get pictures of any of those because I had Macy who has become very wiggly and busy.  Come to think of it, I'm not sure who snapped all these pictures because I'm in that second one!  Haha.  Some of the targets were steel pipe with a hole in the bottom for the tannerite and they would put melons, squash, and even soccer balls in the top to blow them up as they launched into the sky.  Since I'm not the one with the pics of the cool stuff, here's what I did get pictures of:

Tyler using his ear plug to cure boredom.

Colby, Melissa Scott, Grandpa, Macy, myself, & Brigham

These three crazies.
Karter, Marshall, & Tyler


 Marshall was teaching Karter how to shoot a BB gun.  Marshall is very disciplined about his gun safety and it was a big compliment that Uncle Brady trusted Marshall to teach Karter how to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment