Monday, September 24, 2012

Out Of The Blue

This last weekend I had the chance to help photograph an engagement.  One of the guys that works for Colby (who is distantly related and has been dating a family friend from our ward) had planned to propose to his girlfriend with a flash mob.  It was so cute and I was so excited to get to witness it and capture some of it in pictures.  It was on a Saturday that Colby was working and most of our regular babysitters (like the WHOLE family) was busy, so I took the boys with me out to Tuacahn where it was all happening.  I was really glad Megan could come along and help me out.  She entertained them while I worked and entertained me on the drive as we drove back and forth across the county.

The kids wouldn't leave until they got a chance to have their picture taken in the Aladdin caricature.  (That night was a Hairspray performance so Aladdin's side of the photo op was not busy.)
Surely no picture taking is complete with these kids before we get a silly picture too.  I sure love them.

And so, another season at Tuacahn has come and gone before we could watch one of their great plays. We've missed Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, Grease, and more.  Maybe next summer we'll be on the ball.  I hear they're presenting Mary Poppins!  I really hope to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment