Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Peach Days Moments

Here's a few more pictures from Peach Days.  
The boys got cotton candy after dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it.
(Dinner at Peach Days is my favorite part!!!)

This was Friday night when Grandma (and the others) were honored as the Grand Marshals.  
It was a hard thing to have Grandpa honored almost exactly a year after he passed.  
I think it made us all miss him a little more.

These are photos of the display that was put together for the Grand Marshals- Grandpa and his brothers, along with their wives.  It was a bunch of little things that helped represent who they were and what they've done for the Hurricane Valley.  I think its always fun to see old photos... they are such a treasure.
I thought it was really cool that Grandma put together a map and marked where all of the jobs were that have been done by the family business.  I thought it was a great tribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment