Monday, September 19, 2011

Colby's 10 Year Reunion

2011 marks 10 years past high school for Colby.
Their reunion was one of the many things we had going on Labor Day weekend.  I hope that doesn't sound like I'm complaining.  I really, really love it when we fit all kinds of things into one little chunk of time.  Like Sundays and Christmas morning, when we go from house to house, sometimes making five or six stops in just a handful of hours.  It makes me feel productive.  Haha.

Here's the group of HHS 2001 graduates that were able to make it to the dinner (all of us spouses didn't find it necessary to be in this picture).  It was super low key, no games or random activities.  Just quick introductions and dinner.  It was seriously perfect!  Everyone was able to just sit around and chat.  

I just noticed something funny about this picture...  yes, we believe in segregation; and no, we don't believe in married couples sitting by each other.  I guess I may be wrong, but I think there's only one couple in this group (meaning those that attended) that is married to a classmate, but they're not sitting by each other.  Haha.  And as far as segregation goes, I'm just glad Colby is sitting in the middle and not in that top left corner on the girl side.

Here you can see some of the spouses.  
Candid shots are always the most flattering.  You're welcome everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment