Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's a GIRL!

First off, sorry. I could NOT resist the temptation of the title of this post. It sounded so funny in my head... I better start by dispelling any rumors I, myself, may have just started. There are no girls scheduled to arrive in our family any time soon. No babies whatsoever. :) Now please enjoy this little princess that I have gladly welcomed to my blog.
Little Lacey is stealing my heart.
And my big boy Marshall's heart too. This is the little baby that made Marshall say, "I like that baby" a few weeks ago.
What a happy little doll she is.
I'm still trying to decide who she gets her preciousness from. Mom or Dad? I'm having a hard time describing any Dad as precious, so I'm gonna go with Mom on this one.

2 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart! I love her smiley pic with her in the green! Great job once again, Andrea! Your pictures are lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I miss working with your beautiful face, too! Crazy to think how long it has been.

    ReplyDelete