Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hunky Chunky Baby

That's right! Another month has gone by and my little buddy Taft is getting old(er).
I tried something new with this first picture. I'm working on finding my personal editing style... Taft makes a wonderful subject to practice with.

I cannot get enough of these cheeks! and his big muscles! You're such a big, cute boy T.

Seems like I can't get away from at least one picture of Taft's mommy in our sessions. A baby boy with his mom is one of the most beautiful things in the world to me. I might have a biased opinion :), its hard to tell.

3 comments:

  1. the 3rd picture is sooo my favorite! His little muscle pump arms! So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so cute!! Thanks for putting them up so fast. Muscles is a good euphemism for fat! Ha ha! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so hunky chunky and you capture his sweetness so darn well!

    ReplyDelete