Sunday, March 15, 2009

What Boys are Like

These pictures really show what Marshall is all about. He LOVES all trucks...but he especially loves the big yellow ones. Daddy and Grandpa starting him operating equipment at a very young age. At one year old he can tell you which is a loader, backhoe, dozer, roller... its been really fun to watch him become such an expert.

This is his standard facial expression whenever he is working. He gets so focused and seems annoyed when I try to talk to him about what he is doing. It just cracks me up!



This picture brings such joy to my heart. Marshall looks up to his daddy so much and it seems like Colby looks to Marshall with the same kind of adoration and eagerness to learn. The two of them in this big, bad world are a force to be reckoned with. No job could ever be too big for the two of them.

I am so thankful for these two boys in my life. I can't imagine what I would be missing out on if I did not have them. Love you boys.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you guys got a blog. Thanks for dealing with your ability to become obsessed! LOL anyway looks like a lot of fun!

    Mike & Kels Ebert

    ReplyDelete