Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank Goodness for Pictures

Marshall and I took Uncle Jon out to the park for some fun. My dad let me borrow his Nikon D60 and I am now FOR SURE in need of a new camera. I caught so many priceless shots. I can't believe Marshall is almost 2. Time sure flies. Some days I can almost see him going to kindergarten...what a strange feeling. He is full of so much energy and loves to explore and push the limits.
This is Colby's favorite pic of the day. I have to agree because it captures something about Marshall's nature that is hard to describe. He had just gotten up on the bench he tried so hard to conquer and was already looking ahead to his next adventure.
I have so much fun taking pictures of this little guy. He changes so quickly and I often find myself wondering about why I can't remember him when he was a little smaller. Thankfully pictures can capture those precious moments and I can look back to be reminded.
(Marshall is obsessed with having his hands in his pockets...hopefully I can will always remember how cute he looks walking around like that.)
It was so fun to have Jon with us at the park. Most of the time I only have Marshall as my subject to photograph. As I sat down to post this I was thinking about how fun it would be to have more than one handsome boy to take pictures of. I quickly realized that I have a sweet new subject coming in the next few weeks. I can't believe I almost forgot about that. He/she must have some crazy hiccups right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment