Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now taking suggestions...

Baby Stratton should be arriving in about 4 weeks...hopefully. We are looking forward to finding out if we will be adding another boy to the clan or if our lives will be flipped upside-down with a little lady. I'm getting anxious to have our new little angel here. I know it's still a way off, but I finally gave into the desire to wash all the baby stuff that has been stored away for nearly 2 years. The clothes alone are a HUGE reason we are hoping for a boy...nothing new will be "needed" besides diapers.

Don't get me wrong, we will gladly welcome either one, but we are crossing our fingers for another boy. I've realized that as much as we want a boy we don't know what in the world we might name him. So if any of you feel so inclined we are now taking suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Boy names are SO hard! The other day jana, luke, beau, kody, tierra and I were all sitting around trying to think of a boy name for them in case they had a boy, and we could not come up with anything! Seriously we had year books out and everything....Nothing! I really like the names Shad, Kade, and Benson. And of course there is always Beau! Let me know what you guys decide. I hope you don't have to wait 4 weeks! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete