Sunday, February 14, 2010

Colby is my MOST favorite!

This guy's amazing! I love how rough and tough he is. Very few know this, but he's also kind of a softy. I think I love that most about him. That, and his toughness. :) I can't make up my mind. "...Grape! No, Cherry! They're both favorites." I'm really not sure which is my "most favorite." I think its his toughness that makes his softness so endearing. Anyway.... I just wanted to let Colby know how much I love him.

Yesterday we were galavanting around St. George checking out the Parade of Homes and I thanked my lucky stars a million times that Colby likes going with me to stuff like that. It's so fun to share this interest with each other and compare our insights. In the last house of the day Colby was carrying sleeping Marshall and I had Tyler and my camera. I was doing fine until my arm started to go dead. Tyler's getting too big. Well, I mentioned to Colby that my arm was killing me and he just took Tyler off my hands and proceeded to get countless stares and compliments. I just called him Super Dad. He is a super dad and a super husband. I love him so much.

Happy Lovers Day, babe.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for awesome husbands! Jay's the same way - don't you just love it?!

    ReplyDelete