Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meet Tyler

It was so fun to finally see Tyler and see his similarities and differences to Marshall. His face seems a little longer (more like Mommy's) and his eyes are a lot like Daddy's. Other than that they look a lot alike. It's too soon to know if his eyes and hair will end up light or dark. The possibilities are mind-boggling. It's so fun to watch babies' characteristics develop.
I love this picture because it does a really good job of accurately showing off Tyler's massive hands. His feet are also really long. Looks like we might have ourselves a basketball player after all.

Tyler's almost two weeks old now and is still a sweet mellow baby. He really only cries when he needs his diaper changed or if Mommy makes him wait too long to eat (sorry little man!). Juggling the needs of two has definitely been an adjustment. Notice I don't count my own needs...not for now anyway. I'm just so greatful that Tyler is so patient and that Marshall loves him so much.

5 comments:

  1. Tyler...you are one handsome little man! We love you!

    xoxo

    Tonya and Fam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Andrea and Colby (& Marshall)! Congrats on the new baby! He is SO adorable! Yay! I'm glad I finally found you guys. :) Glad to see that you are doing wonderfully and your cute little family is growing :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see you guys on Saturday! I can't believe how much your little family has grown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! Gosh! (this is Ronnie :D) Can't wait for our little munchkin to come poppin' out too! You guys are awesome, and we look up to you two so much. We want our little family to be just like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious! Good work! :) I'm so excited that I found your blog! Check out our family blog too -- poultonfam.com
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete